Liverpool vs Porto
Liverpool return to Champions League action this week looking to take a leap towards the quarter-final stage with a trip to Porto.
The Reds scored 23 goals in six games to top Group E but will be wary of the two second-half collapses against Sevilla as they enter the knockout stages.
Not since 2009 have Liverpool made the last eight and will be buoyed with their unbeaten record against Porto after four games, two wins and two draws.
Jurgen Klopp will have to compete in Portugal without the suspended Emre Can, while Porto are missed Felipe.
Head to Head Stats (Last 5 Matches)
CL 28-11-2007 FT Liverpool 4 : 1 FC Porto
UCL 18-09-2007 FT FC Porto 1 : 1 Liverpool1
ICWS 31-07-2004 FT FC Porto 1 : 0 Liverpool
UEL 15-03-2001 FT Liverpool 2 : 0 FC Porto
UEL 08-03-2001 FT FC Porto 0 : 0 Liverpool
Liverpool Predicted Xl: Karius, Arnold, Matip, Dijk, Robertson, Wijnaldum, Henderson, Chamberlain, Salah, Mane, Firmino
Liverpool injuries/doubts: Adam Bogdan Out / Adam Lallana Out / Ragnar Klavan Out /
Porto Predicted XI: Casillas, Telles, Marcano, Reyes, Pereira, Brahimi, Oliveira, Herrera, Corona, Marega, Soares
Porto Injuries/doubts: Felipe Out / Iván Marcano Doubtful / Vincent Aboubakar Doubtful / Danilo Pereira Doubtful / André André Doubtful /
- Liverpool have scored at least 3 goals in their last 4 matches (UEFA Champions League).
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 7 of Liverpool’s last 8 games (UEFA Champions League).
- Liverpool are undefeated in their last 10 matches (UEFA Champions League).
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Porto’s last 6 games (UEFA Champions League).
- Porto have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 3 home matches against Liverpool in all competitions.
Players to watch: Salah & Marega
Prediction: Liverpool 3-1 Porto