Chelsea vs Leicester
The previous two Premier League champions face off on Saturday as Chelsea host Leicester City at Stamford Bridge.
Antonio Conte’s 2016-17 title winners host 2015-16 champions Leicester, though neither side is likely to lift the trophy this season with Manchester City running away at the top of the table.
But there is still plenty to play for this term, with Chelsea seeking to leapfrog Manchester United into second place and Claude Puel’s Foxes aiming to put distance between themselves and the bottom half of the table.
Head to Head Stats (Last 6 games)
EPL 09-09-2017 FT Leicester 1 : 2 Chelsea
EPL 14-01-2017 FT Leicester 0 : 3 Chelsea
EPL 15-10-2016 FT Chelsea 3 : 0 Leicester
EFLC 20-09-2016 AET 1Leicester 2 : 4 Chelsea
EPL 15-05-2016 FT Chelsea 1 : 1 Leicester
EPL 14-12-2015 FT Leicester 2 : 1 Chelsea
Leicester City Predicted Xl: Schmeichel, Amartey, Fuchs, Benalouane, Maguire, Mahrez, Ndidi, Iborra, Albrighton, Okazaki, Vardy
Chelsea Predicted XI: Courtois, Azpiliceuta, Christensen, Cahill, Moses, Bakayoko, Kante, Fabregas, Alonso, Hazard, Morata
Chelsea Injuries/doubts: / Luiz Out / Musonda Doubtful /
- Chelsea have won their last 7 home matches (Premier League).
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Leicester’s last 7 games (Premier League).
- Chelsea have scored at least 2 goals in 12 of their last 14 matches against Leicester in all competitions.
- Chelsea have won 6 of their last 7 home matches against Leicester in all competitions.
- Chelsea have kept a clean sheet in 5 of their last 6 home matches (Premier League).
- Chelsea have been winning at both half time and full time in their last 3 matches against Leicester in all competitions.
- Chelsea have seen over 2.5 goals in 6 of their last 7 matches against Leicester in all competitions.
- Chelsea have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 matches (Premier League).
Players to watch: Hazard & Vardy
Prediction: Chelsea 2-1 Leicester