Bordeaux manager Jocelyn Gourvennec has claimed that their star player Malcom should not say no if club like Liverpool will be calling him.
The Brazilian starlet has been strongly linked with switch to Arsenal, who are expected to splash the money in January with Alexis Sanchez closing in on a switch to Manchester United.
Reports have claimed that Arsene Wenger was hopeful of finalising a £45m deal for the Brazilian forward, however, now Gourvennec has seemingly opened the door to Liverpool.
“If Liverpool want you to work for them tomorrow, you will go,” the Liverpool Echo quotes the Bordeaux boss as saying.
“I’m a coach, I’d like to be able to count on Malcom, Malcom has to help us. There is one person who decides in this, that’s the majority shareholder. He talked about this at the weekend, but football remains football.”
The 20-year-old Brazilian attacker has found the net for seven times and created five assists in 19 Ligue 1 games for Bordeaux this campaign.
Meanwhile, Arsenal and Liverpool have both being rumoured with signing another Ligue 1 star Thomas Lemar who is likely to leave AS Monaco before the January transfer window gets shut down.
Liverpool have been told that they will have to pay more than €80m (£71m) to sign Spanish winger Suso.
The Merseyside Reds are believed to be looking at potential replacements for Brazil international forward Philippe Coutinho following his £142m switch to Barcelona and Suso has been on Jurgen Klopp’s shortlist.
The 24-year-old forward has joined to AC Milan from Liverpool back in 2015 and has gone to found the net for 14 times in 72 games for the club, and the Rossoneri have now claimed that they aren’t considering a sale of their star player.
“Milan were very clear with Suso in the summer: We’re not selling you even for €80m,” read a statement on the club’s official website.
“That was how the outstanding Spaniard was convinced in September to sign a new contract in what was a very important operation for Milan.
“It is so, compact and confirmed, that Milan resumes today to train for the upcoming races against Cagliari, Lazio and Lazio in the Italian Cup.”
Suso making a move to Liverpool as a teenager in 2010 Suso has made only 21 first-team appearances for the Merseyside club before leaving them for AC Milan.
"I have to think about my future" - 29-year-old Liverpool Star Drops Massive Hint at Possible Exit in January
Liverpool stopper Simon Mignolet has claimed that he will consider his future at the club having fallen behind of German star Loris Karius in the pecking order under Jurgen Klopp.
The 24-year-old Geman keeper had previously been largely restricted to appearances in the Champions League in the first half of the season, however,r he has now started last two games including Sunday’s 4-3 win over unbeaten Manchester City.
The Merseyside Reds manager Jurgen Klopp claimed that Karius was at fault for one of those goals, however, was complimentary of his performance on the whole and is believed to be willing to give German stopper an extended run in the starting lineup for Liverpool.
Mignolet is believed that the lack of first-team football could affect his chances at World and hinted that he could consider an exit from the Anfield.
“I have to stay calm. At the same time, I have to think about my future. I am 30 years old, and the World Cup is coming,” he told The Times.
Belgian keeper has kept seven clean sheets in 19 Premier League games this campaign.